This event is exclusively for people aged between 18 and 120. It becomes challenging for facilitators to keep the group engaged when ages vary beyond this range. We appreciate your understanding. Children 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Writing Workshop With Narrelle M. Harris
10:30 AM Saturday 21st September 2019 Realm Library
As part of Writing the Rainbow, join us for an intimate workshop on the craft of writing your story, whether you're writing for publication, wellbeing or just to find a creative outlet.
Narrelle M. Harris publishes in a number of genres and her books include:
- a vampire adventure in modern Melbourne
- Sherlock Holmes and John Watson falling in-love across time
- a racy lesbian romance in the Middle East
- two flightless people discovering each other in a world of wings
- a rock band that fights monsters with magical music
- a queer paranormal thriller set in the heart of London