Thursday 30 November 2023 at 6:30PM
Do you have retirement goals but are not sure how to go about making your dreams become a reality? Understanding the various options available to you is the first step towards living a lifestyle of choice and independence upon retirement. Andrea Jenkins, Certified Financial Planner and Principal of Jenbury Financial, will share valuable insights, including:
- How and when you can access your superannuation.
- Accessing your superannuation while continuing to work.
- How to minimise your tax.
- The different types of pensions available.
- How to ensure your family will be financially secure after you are gone.
- How to access Centrelink benefits.
- How to boost your retirement savings by restructuring your finances.
This event is proudly brought to you in partnership with Jenbury Financial.
This event has concluded. It's a little too late to make a booking!
|Yoga At The Library||Today at 9:30 AM||Belgrave Library|
|Brain Games||Today at 9:30 AM||Boronia Library|
|Morning Stretches With Amy||Today at 10:00 AM||Rowville Library|
|Miller's Community Choir||Today at 11:00 AM||Miller's Homestead|
|Wellbeing||Today at 11:00 AM||Boronia Library|
|A Colourful Life: Colouring For Adults||Today at 2:00 PM||Mooroolbark Library|