This event is exclusively for people aged between 0 and 0. It becomes challenging for facilitators to keep the group engaged when ages vary beyond this range. We appreciate your understanding. Children 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
E-Learning One-to-one With Tanisha
10:00 AM Tuesday 26th March 2019 Rowville Library
Book a 45 minute one-on-one session with Rowville’s eLearning Officer Tanisha! I can help you:
• Set up your iPad / Android tablet to download or stream a variety of library resources such a eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, and Films (Libby, Overdrive, RBdigital, ULibrary, Kanopy).
• Take advantage of free online courses through Be Connected and Lynda.
• Learn the basics of your mobile phone, iPad / Android tablet, or laptop.
• Basic tech support.
• Learn something new! E.g. buying online, staying safe online, emails, google earth, etc.
• Follow up on one of our many tech talks.
Only one booking is available for each given date and time.
Only one session can be booked at a time.